Our 80,000 square meters / 20 Acres waterfront facility is a true
melting pot of ideas and innovations, applying the latest technologies with the care of traditional craftsmanship.
Located at the mouth of the Tiber river, the Canados facility includes
two private marinas, allowing for the constant testing and improvements we strive to constantly achieve.
The main infrastructures:
• 3 office buildings house the technical, purchasing, management and commercial offices.
• 2 private marinas, respectively with a water surface of 16,000 square meters
(4 acres) and 9,000 square meters (2.2 acres) allowing for constant testing with direct ocean access within a quarter of a mile.
The marinas also welcome clients’ yachts for all their scheduled maintenance, technical upgrades,
refits and winter storage.
• 260 tons travelift allowing us to haul yachts up to 40 meter +.
• 4 external work areas for refit and maintenance activities of respectively 3,200
sq. meter (34,500 sq. feet), 2,400 sq. meter (25,800 sq. feet), 3,000 sq. meter
(32,300 sq. feet), and 2,400 sq. meter (25,800 sq. feet).
• A 3,200 sq. meter (34,500 sq. feet) fiberglass shed.
• A 4,400 sq. meter (25,800 sq. feet) assembling shed.
• A 2,600 sq. meter (28,000 sq. feet) finishing shed.
• A 600 sq. meter (6,500 sq. feet) painting shed.
• A 3,200 sq. meter (34,500 sq. feet) joinery shop.
The joinery shop is one of our most valuable assets and strength. Not
only does it allow Canados to achieve anything an owner or his interior designer wishes, it also gives us a unique flexibility.
Our artisans are using the latest wood working equipment but are still
mastering the most traditional techniques. As a result, most surveyors,
designers or Canados owners will tell you a Canados build yacht of
any size is produced like a super-yacht.